Tuesday 5 December 2017

hi,
 welcome to my blog, i will try not  to go on forever , i seem  to write manuscripts here

some of you , may have noticed, that i haven't  been doing a lot of online challenges of late,
i have been busy,  life sometimes gets in the way, ( is this what retirement is , to always keep busy like work,? ?   ) although the last few months i seem to only get a couple of challenges done  each month, my diary  tells me that im always busy

   for the last 39 years,  i have always sent  my Christmas cards out  on  1st December, but not this year, i have the cards on the table ,  thats a start,  i think  i will  stay  home on  the  12 th  december to  do them finally,  hope the post  man still works

in 2016,  a good friend, added  me to a 216 challenge, being the beginning of January i just thought it was a monthly challenge,  like ive been dong for the past 3 and half    years,

 in my   cupboard i had  9  boxes of  photos,   216 layouts in a year ,  i  accomplished this and  moved 5 boxes out of the cupboard,  i thought  2017,  i only have  4  boxes left,  so  should be a  piece of cake lol  to get them scrapped  in  the year, well,  the  boxes are still in the cupboard, i thought i would have more space this Christmas
.i think  in the new year, 2018,  i will have to  make a pact to   get  these  photos scrapped so i have room in my cupboard again ,     
so , what do i  do when im scrapping and not doing challenges,im making  mini albums , im used to doing a online challenge and having it loaded up within a few hours, but this isnt the case with mini albums,   here i am  at  album 6  with   ideas of what to do with album  number 7,  8  &  9  albums .gosh,  what am i  thinking , i only have so many hours in a day, and if im  out ,like my diary tells me  i am , then it only leaves a few hours at night, after i  get off chatting to friends online,  to do them, like between  10  pm and midnight , lol  maybe i dont sleep ,  that might the key  ? ? ? ?
 so  after  sunday  10th , i will  show you one of my mini albums , i have taken a video of it, my first video ever,  so bear with me, 

i will endeavor to    show you more of them when time permits
im thinking  i do love the December challenges, but  it  have to be after Christmas, unless i can  get in a day at cropping  maybe ,   ?? ? ??
chat soon, 

No comments:

Post a Comment