Wednesday 9 August 2017

scrapbook fantasies weekly challenge#32/2017

Due: 3 September 2017
Weekly Inspiration Challenge #32/2017
Good morning

Today, i   thought i would have a change of  papers 

today's challenge is to do tearing,  not one of my strong points,  so good  to try, when i think of tearing i think of old photos  so my  great grandmothers house is a perfect example  with my grand  mother  at the front of the house

     I have used  Sue Smyth magnolia Lane papers. ive had them for over  a year, they are soo pretty 
 Once i started tearing,  well, i just kept going ,by adding clocks  and doilies  behind each tear. 

I have used some   Kaiser rub ons  flowers as extras 

gosh i  just love  the way this has turned out,   i think i may see if i   can find some  more  photos of my grandmother and do them all the same

until next time 
i best get off here  have places to be  - to the  foot dr. 
cheers
jacqui
 

1 comment: