Tuesday 29 August 2017

http://imaginariumdesigns.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/a-new-month-selfie-challenge.html?spref=fb

  Imaginarium Designs
Selfie this months challenge,   not often we do ourselves, hey.
  Tonight,   i wanted a quick  and fast  way to do my challenge, as im  heading away tomorow and did not want to leave the photos and papers on my desk,  til my return,  as the challenge  would be over  and the photo would go back into  the cupboard.
I received some     different   Imaginarium   chipboards last month for  a placing, so  pleased with that .  now can do lots more  Imaginarium challenges if i   want to  do.
i had out  blue cardstock of another project, i got out  2, but only  used  the one sheet  so instead of putting it away,  just use it , this is my plan.  in the coming months  to use  instead of   storing for a rainy day, lol ,
 so thought  a selfie,    i thought,  use the imaginarium   letters and colour them  with Chameleon Pens, and the leaves  ( large flourish  imaginarium ) served  a good point for my flowers, and i love anything , lacy, so  the   me in the   ( window  Imaginarium ) )  chipboard,  just suited ,
i have used some  Kaiser brick papers
my latest   buy is Chameleon  pens  so  what better way than to colour  the chipboards with it , i have cool colours,      like light blues,  dark blue, greens , although , i may not have mastered it yet ,  im sure in time i will .
I found some  die cuts,  from Coco Vanilla ,  just love  this collection Hello Sunshine,
i found some  words, flowers and arrows  clouds,   and  used   liquid pearls for centres of flowers ,
thanks
 see you all later next month sometime ,
thanks for great challenge,  i wonder what  interesting things you have installed for next month,  i may have to sneak  in on the computer somewhere in my travels  so i can get some ideas of photos while im away lol


No comments:

Post a Comment