Thursday 18 August 2016

1 2 3 August Challenge

 hi another  month is passing us by,  thanks for  this   challenge,  i found this one really easy to do i  did it in  a matter of minutes at a recent retreat, but then had to wait to get hoe to print out the photos.

before leaving on my  retreat, i  embossed some white card stock,

I have used , Sea Breeze Kaiser papers, p 2017 refresh for a change instead of brown card stock,
at the retreat,  i cut my papers  into squares, added a brown car, and  then added the photos today,
 I have used ,Close to my Heart stamps for the  date and   the word scrapbook
the  word ,explore, i  had printed out at home, but when i looked in my goodie box, there i found  this explore, which is much nicer than mine
 i had fun wit this one, now to continue y story on the  other side of the paper  with another challenge,
until next month, where has the time gone, September  soon & i haven't even started my Xmas cards, they went  all the way to Gladstone and home again ,without even opening  the  bag
 best fins some time   soon.
cheers
jacqui





5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge. I love how you have incorporated the 'quares' criteria by using a grid layout - it's really effective. I love the embossed detail too. Thanks for playing along with the 123 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Crafty Kat, really appreciate everyone's comments, makes it worth while,

      Delete
  2. This looks wonderful Jacqui, I love the grid design and great photos.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Jacqui and great way to do the squares. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete