Wednesday 25 November 2015

Sketchy Boards November Challenge

Thanks Sketchy Boards   for this great sketch & colour palette. I really love these colours together.

Starting with Kaiser Fairy Dust Collection P1967  Pixie, I endeavored to change the appearance a bit. I started using  gesso, then remembered  half way thought, that i was going  to use gelatos and texture paste would be better suited for  this,   as it turned, I  only used the  Gelatos  a little bit  as i changed my min
d again , this happens  you start off going one way,  &   do something else along the  way,

  Using Kaiser - T602 Damask stencil,  texture paste over it and while still on there, i sprayed  with a mixture of  Kaiser denim  mists , Dylusions After Midnight  sprays,  &  a touch of Mister Hueys opaque white colour mists. as some of it was a bit dark. left it there a few minutes to  set a little,  after taking off the stencil, ive got some wet ones and  blotted up any  blotches &  dabbed them around the edges.

 I've had in my scraps, some  paper with bats on, & thought, its either throw it away or use,  so i have made  them with the strips, just showing a bit of the  bats for  depth.

At the recent craft show at southport, i purchased, in a section where one makes hats,  some flowers

Also in my stash, ive had the , sparklets, Butterflies, glass  buttons,  flowers & swirls  which I have placed around . the layout.

In White with one  November challenge, i  purchased a mystery pack  from the Resin Rainbow,   I paid $5.00 for my mystery pack,  & had some left over pieces, (still have more)  so here i have used the leaves under my flowers
 on the left hand of the page, i  have used the  Martha  Stewart punch to create a border along in purple cardstock.
 i have painted  one chipboard circle with dylusions spray and the other one with Faber-Castell Gelatos light purple

hope  you enjoy my layout, as much as i really enjoyed creating this page this afternoon. Im extremely pleased with my result today.

 Using  my 6 inch cricut machine, and the art booking  cartridge, ive  cut out the word Halloween.

until next month, not long to go.

jacqui.

No comments:

Post a Comment