Thursday 17 September 2015

Kraft plus September challenge


I  created  Septembers challenge at my first camp,
last weekend at Mt Tambourine, Qld

Using kraft card stock, i added Kaiser Xmas paper &  matted black Kaiser card stock  & added 3 photos

I have also used shine Bright paper and blended my red and yellow Kaiser Mists together to make orange, as i needed some for another layout

At  Camp, the organizer, Jodie Barnes, gave us some papers to do a challenge also, so i have used the opposite side of the papers to make my triangles and do some journalling on one of them,

The Christmas tree is created from  the new Kaiser stencil Christmas Quarters.
Also, i have added the chevrons from shine bright, from the sticker sheet of Kaiser,

lastly, i have splattered,  red , flicks from my mist spray.

3 comments:

  1. You too, with a First ever scrap camp.....I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine! Glad you got the K+ challenge done while you were there. That orange triangle up the top is my very fave! And I really like how you've tied in the Christmas idea with the bg tree! LOOVELY page....thanks for joining us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the challenge. Love those mix of papers, like Lizzy, I love that big orange one. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know how much I love this via Facebook Jacqui!
    Adore your colours .. brilliant!
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete