Monday 10 August 2015

august workshop wonders with the lovely Alison Bevis

just for a change, instead of putting in challenges, i thought i would add my layouts ,that i id at workshop wonders, this is 4 classes that are organised , by my lovely friend Alison Bevis. She gets 4 talented teachers to teach wonderful   techniques. and 90 minutes each to teach  them to us,

here is  my layout  - teacher  Renee Ivonson

we alos had Leesa and Joy from Joybells to teach us  3 cards & a gift bag

Today, i finished  Kaye Grieves class layout, i added some red to my layout 


I have one more layout to finish, that's for Beck Bettie, i had a photo for this one, but it does not seem   to be ok, so will change the photo will  post up when completed

. that's all for today, have a good night ,

No comments:

Post a Comment