Friday 24 April 2015

White with 1 April challenge


Thanks very much for this awesome colour - sand.

Here is my April layout.
To start my  I  have used white card stock and then with The Crafters workshop TCW359 Microbial 12 x 12 stencil. I  have used Rico design structure paste & spread it over the page.

While wet,  sprinkled some real sand over the bottom half of the dots then added some Amy Tangerine Clear dots
For the background papers are from sandy toes from Kaiser.

Also the Love sandy beaches is also  from the Kaiser range using sandy toes sticker sheet.
I have used Sospesptrasparente  series shell design.  to make some of the larger shells.

To make the shells pop, I have cut out the shells which come on a  sheet, after cutting , comes the fun part, I get a candle and heat with the candle and molded  into shape with a special tool designed to make them look more real. I have  used hot glue to stick then to the paper as well as the other shells and clear dots

Under the photo, I went and raided our medicine cabinet to get some  gauze & have pulled it around  I also found in my stash some  hesson  and some string.
On the top of the circle, i have dabbed Adirondack acrylic paint dabber pearl and have sprayed some  Tattered lace, glimmer mist   spray over the area.

 until next month, have a great day. 

6 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Jacqui! So very beachy and lots of creating with the sand and shells! Thanks for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That background looks amazing! Such a lovely take on the 'sand' challenge! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! This is amazing! Your technique with the shells is absolutely the coolest! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic beachy layout and great background work. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page and I love the cluster of shells. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete