Tuesday 28 April 2015

Artaste April Challenge

what a great challenge, i just love swirls and thought that this one would be a snitch  to do, after all, i love anything with swirls in ,

but being so close to the end of the month  i  wanted to rush with it, so my first 2 attempts did not work as well as i expected, and well,  my third one, i was not completely happy with it either, when finished,  so just thought i would go simple with this one, sometimes my friends say simple is the nicest .

 so i started off with white card stock and with my lucky 8 punch, and my patterned paper & plain purple card stock,  I set about punching,  only 8 punches on a 12 x 12 sheet and one can have a lovely shape.

I then  got out  my swirls and ink some yellow and pink, and also got out of my stash of bling  my clear swirls and  recently bought some tiny flowers without even realizing that   they would come in handy, I had originally bought them to make cards with.

I then matted my photo in black
thanks artaste for a lovely challenge .

hopefully i can continue with  your challenge in the future,
thanks for popping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment