Sunday 22 March 2015

White with 1 march Challenge

After 8 days of  having allergies, im  starting to feel a bit better, so  on sunday afternoon was the first time i  have felt like playing with my challenges again. must be getting better,
 thanks with with one

So I thought the first one i would like to do is White with one, as soon as i saw the colour ,i knew the photo i wanted to use, it would be perfect but of course, allergies set in and that was the end of that for a while.

I kept it fairly simple , this time, thinking i dont want to wear myself out.

I received some Heidi Swapp favourite Things core kit Journalling cards  3 x 4 inch in the mail recently, from  my friend Janet Bott
 looking  though them & thought, there are some lovely  colours in this batch, that i can use .
so gathering all the green  ones that looked close to the colour of  the sample  Hemlock. I  proceeded to place  them around my photo.

my friend Natalie, gave my my birthday present ,even though its not til next month, i had a peek in it to see if there were anything that i  could use, that way i dont have to find homes for them,

found this lovely doily, i love doilies and lacy things, ribbons and such, 
The leaves are form a azza paper collection that i have had for quite some time  only bits of it left now,
so placing the photo in and placing the cards around it,
I added 3 rows of ric rak, across the bottom,
I have used a bubble embossing  folder and then painted with liquid pearls - white opal painted with wet paint brush and ran though  my ebosser,
While still wet, added Elizabeth Craft  designs silk microfine glitter 639 warm diamond
I also added some extra bling and bubbles to the layout for added dimension.

 I have used Nobo premium transparency paper to add the title in the bottom right hand corner



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, and gorgeous photo. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely Jacqui, love all the layers.. thanks for joining in with White with One this month! I hope you feel much better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lizzy, feeling a whole lot better, i have 3 days at home before the new month starts , so may even tackle another challenge site layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the 'hemlock' challenge! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those HS goodies, great match! Your page looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of lovely layering Jacqui. Thanks for playing along with WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of PL cards how you have layered them all. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete