Tuesday 10 March 2015

Paper Craft Addicts - March Challenge


Thanks paper craft addicts for this wonderful challenge and thank you Ada Nicholls for the great sketch,
this one took a little longer  than  usual, being a double layout,  but I had the photos ready to do it something like this  anyway so it worked out well.

For the march challenge, I  have used brown card stock as my base. .
and also some green  card stock.
I have used 2 sheets of Kaiser Peek-A- Boo, from   ( the 48 page paper pad  )  

The envelopes  are from  Hobby & Crafting fun Dlt no. 12155-5505 , bought from TJs Scrapping with Style scrapbooking shop,

 2 of the ribbons i have painted with Artiste do crafts acrylic pearl paints, pearl blush.
the other 4 i have left white.

Also I  have used a stencil also from portacraft and have  used  2 colours, pearly blush and frosted mint   Artiste do crafts acrylic pearl paints to create  this lovely pattern in the middle of my double layout,


I have used Kaszazz  punches 2 sizes to create my flowers, and have placed bronze brads They are from Portacraft.

Just to finish off, I won some sticker sheets  from A Place to Create recently on a bus trip and thought i would add just a hint of hearts round the pages,

For my title, makeover, I have used foam thickers  from American Crafts.








No comments:

Post a Comment