Tuesday 31 March 2015

paper craft addicts april challenge

Thanks Ada Nicholls for this great challenge,

yesterday, i got out my JoSonyas  texture paste and  Rico design structure paste and see what i could do with these, of course, not being used in a while the structure paste is getting a little hard, but was able to work with some of it at least

I have used  Kaisers new Template range - Flora Quarters for my  template.
I have used White cardstock from Kaiser, not that you would noticed now,

on the stencils are flowers and feathers, i think feathers seem to be in right now,  so i have used these to place under where my photos was gonig to be.
i have used a plastic knife with serrated edges forf a different effect on both the feathers and the flowers, for something a bit different.
once dry,
i then applied my sprays. Here i have used two brands, the first being  the New  Kaiser Mists with shimmer, Iridescent  spray inks with pink shimmer & from Kaszazz  dylusions  Campso teal and London blue sprays

 in my stash, i have found some embossing  powders   that i did at a class, so with some chipboard feathers,
 I have used Top Boss embossing stamp pad mini tinted and then sprinkled some powder over it and using the heat gun  to emboss it .

 I found some starts as Amy Tangerine is sort of a star, famous anyway in the scrapping world.  to highlight  though out the page,

on my trusty computer, i have typed  loved meeting Amy Tangerine at spotlight and the date on clear acetate
and glued it down with xyron tape.
hope you enjoy this.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment