Saturday 7 March 2015

Kraft + March Challenge, 2015

Thanks very much for opening a new challenge for me to try.
I picked a good month to start, as the sketch is really easy, i did have fun with this one.
 ( although when i finished i realized that i had put it on the wrong paper and had to start all over again, i especially went out and bought the papers as they are not a colour i use in my layouts at home. hehe)


Here i have used, Krafters Korner  craft card stock as my base. then i have added the strips  some being Washi tape with the piano  keys, & red glitter borders,
I have used a strip of Kaisers new papers All that Glitters,
 as  well as  some of the material  that i have over  from the red skirt, 

This skirt I did my exam in for Square Dancing from beginners class to advance, and then I wore it to most of the square dancing Christmas parties,  either adding cotton wool to  skirt or different coloured petticoats for the events at hand.

I have used Pons 002 stencil ( that i use for liquid pearls) to smear over JOSONJAS Opal Dust over the stencil to give a dotted effect at the top of the page and at the bottom, found a heart stencil  and dotted with  Gold Kindy Glitz at the bottom left hand corner,
The word dancing skirt,  i have painted with enamel paint, and then while wet, ( a bit messy)  have smeared some opal dust mixed with red and yellow, for a different effect.
The love in the middle of the heart is from  Mix and Max   Kaiser Sticker Sheet.also the flags with the date at the bottom is also from the same sheet.
and have also added some   bling and  nail dots,
i hope you like it






6 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! As I said on FB, those pops of red are DELISH! And the bg work behind the photo....great choices you've made there! Lovely take on our K+ challenge....so glad you went and bought stuff and joined us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch...love the colour combo. Thanks for joining in this month over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies, i had fun with this and hope to do more challenges each month, when time permits. busy month in march. have bought extra sheets and have placed them in a bag with writing, on it for Kraft plus challenges only, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already said on FB how much I love this.. thanks for sharing :-)
    I love the red against the Kraft.. so striking..
    I look forward to what you come up with next month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking and beautiful interpretation of the sketch and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great tips Jacqui! Wonderful page - great to have you join us at Kraft Plus, thank you!

    ReplyDelete