Thursday 5 March 2015

Heidis Scrapbooking Club of Brisbane Fun apge

I quite enjoyed this fun sketch of and plan to use this sketch again, 
i have used Kaiser weave  CD 104 Elephant Ears card stock
I dont usually  measure things, as i can see in the sketch  how wide things are ,and am usually not far wrong,
my pictures, were  longer  than the picture in the sketch, but have worked it out lovely
The patterned papers  are Kaiser Base coat and i have distressed all the papers and inked them as well.
I also have had a fawn  strip of paper in my stash,  which has been embossed  with  brick work, which i have also inked,
I have used scrapmatts arrows and with one cut the tip and the end and with scrap cardboard, made it longer to fit the towns name and have inked it with Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold. ( just love these little inks)
i have also used stamping up punch to cut some other chevron  arrows in cream
Seeing as i had 6 photos, i made a double layout

1 comment:

  1. awesome LO Jacqui, specially the 'quirkyness' using arrows in Arrowtown :)

    ReplyDelete