Thursday 26 February 2015

Paper Craft Addicts feb 2015 challenge

This is  my last challenge for the month, Paper Craft addicts, thanks very much for this challenge. for this challenge, they  have a sketch as well as using the word SMILE

After gathering some scraps from my stash, in shades of pink & some greens, I punched the edges of both patterned papers with my lucky 8 border punch.

Adhering them to pink card stock, & matted the photos in pink card stock,
 I then added Kaiser string bling around the edges of both photos.

Some chipboard I had lying around served a good  purpose I have painted some pink pearl paint . and then
Added Kaiser Smile Sticker  word, these are new to Kaiser  and i love them,  so using the Smile sticker here at the top of the page

I then got out my flowers and assembled them  around the bottom left hand side of my layout



No comments:

Post a Comment