Saturday 14 February 2015

Close To My Heart February Challenge

Starting this challenge was easy, i knew the photos i was to start them when Im able , Im  redoing my New Zealand Album, so i thought of  photos with flowers, The coach driver took us on an unscheduled stop  to the Sanitarium in Christchurch, The gardens were magnificent    to say the least.

On saying that, hand sewing was the last thing on my mind that i would do on a layout, as its not my strongest point, every time i get out a sewing machine or needle and thread, out comes the family ,with buttons to be sewn on or shirts to be shorted  or hems  to be fixed, so i try and avoid it as much as possible.

    So was thinking of twine,  for the stems, when i started   but then got the idea of the sewing, it took me a while to do, but in the end, im please with the outcome.

Here i have used papers from Close to my Heart, which are called My Reflections Chantilly, beautiful papers. Also I have used their white card stock.
I have used the hearts and the flowers from a sticker sheet of Kaiser
The Butterflies are new to Kaiser, they are a sticker sheet. there are 5 kinds which are all lovely, which  may be on my next shopping trip.

Hope you enjoy my layout, as much as I enjoyed creating it . 



No comments:

Post a Comment