Saturday 13 December 2014

Sketchy Boards December Challenge

With Heidi's Sketchy board Challenge,
we have a sketch and a colour challenge, this month being December, its seems all is Christmas colours,
Heidi has chosen maroons, reds and greens in her sketch, this is my layout.
With my layout, i have chosen  Kaiser papers, and have torn the papers into sections and I have inked all the edges with my new must have ,Distress inks and placed it on maroon card stock,   Then I  have cut around the berries and placed some of it over my photo. The stripe above the photos, is a straw. that was sitting on my desk. the stripe twine is wrapped around the matting of the photo .  I have cut the baubles from my cricut machine using Winter Wonderland  Cartridge. Love Xmas  is from Kaszazz Chipboards and I  have added Gesso to it to make it pop. and then a little bling for the baubles to hang from ,  and  some string made into a bow  for top of bauble, i have found some gold embellishment from the cheap shop that was placed under the photo .lastly, I have placed foam tape under the photo for extra depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment