Sunday 28 December 2014

scraplift challenge for Scrapbooking Club Brisbane

this  is a scrap lift challenge i did this afternoon,
I have used the Kaiser Collection Kaleidoscope p1462 as my background page,  i have cut the middle out, so I can use the lovely flowers and birds on another layout sometime,
Next, I have used Kaleidoscope P1467 original  -  this is a white page with spots on.( although it does not look white now)
 Here I have  sprayed with my new dylusions ink sprays, Campso tea and London blue. and used a honeycomb  stencil,  I also added a leafy chipboard and sprayed it  with Heidi Swapps white colour shine. over  the top of the blues.  which gave it a darker impression of the leaves,  ( the chipboard, i have only used as a template so I can use again)   After it had dried, i distressed around the edges before placing it on the page, i have turned down in a couple of places on the left hand side and place  a doily under the page and have added flowers.  Some are Little Birdie Boutique Elements and some are just from my stash,

I have  a shutters die, window dies and fancy die, Lace #52 ,  which I placed though my ebosser, this can be put though a cuttlebug as well, as I had  before,

I have used a bit of washi tape to hold the shutters to the window and some across the bottom of my layout.

At the top of the page under the large blue flower,i have used the other half of my doily and sprayed with white spray again, and have kept the half doily for another occasion.

As you can see, I have added, bling to my butterflies  ( just love bling to anything ) these are from the Kaiser Collectables, and used epoxy dots dotted around the top of page



No comments:

Post a Comment